The below information applies if you do not let our delivery service do this for you. On unpacking you wine cabinet after delivery, check for any obvious exterior damage (dents, malformation, etc.).
- Open the door and check that the inside of the appliance is complete and in good condition (walls, shelves, hinges, control panel, etc.).
- In the event of a problem, contact us.
- Move your wine cabinet to your selected location. This location should not be a confined space.There should be space to allow air to flow around the cabinet. (not placed in a cupboard, etc.)
- Away from any heat source
- Not wet (wash room, utility room, bathroom, etc.)
- Be on a flat solid floor
- Have an electrical power supply (standard 13A plug connected to a 30 mA circuit breaker) not via extension or adaptor.
- Never place your wine cabinet in a location liable to flooding.
- Avoid splashing water onto the external rear of the appliance.
- Place the clay humidity cassette (for PURE models only), which you will find inside your cabinet in the receptacle provided for it beneath the grid located at the base of the cabinet (see diagram page 20).
- Take the power lead and connect it to the socket provided at the rear bottom left of the cabinet itself when facing the back of the cabinet.
- Plug into the dedicated socket, do not switch the cabinet on from the controller.
- Place the power supply lead so that it is not in contact with any of the appliance's components.
- Gently incline the wine cabinet backwards in order to adjust the front feet (screw adjustment) so that your wine cabinet stands perfectly level (we recommend using a regular spirit level).
- IMPORTANT - Wait 48 hours before switching on to allow the oil in the compressor to settle.
- Install the carbon filter, which you will find inside your cabinet by placing it in the air circulation hole located inside the cabinet on the top left hand side.
N.B.: when moving your wine cabinet, do not incline it more than 45°, and always toward the right when facing the front.