The Tête à Tête (previously known as La Petite) Wine Cabinet.
Dimensions: 850x300x462 (HxWxD)
The innovative Tête à Tête wine cabinet stores up to 12 bottles at the mixed SERVING temperatures, meaning white wine is chilled and red cool enough to have your wine ready, whatever the circumstances.
This appliance also allows you to vertically store 2 opened bottles for up to 7 days using the oxygen extraction heads developed for the Wine Art.™ These constantly monitor the vacuum in the bottle to ensure the wine is kept perfectly.
Must be kept in an ambient of over 20°C
Technology and Expertise
Tête à Tête benefits from all of EuroCaves™ expertise:
- A simple to use programming panel.
- 10 Main du Sommelier bottle supports + 2 open bottle rests.
- 2 oxygen extraction heads with constant vacuum monitoring.
- A quiet compressor driven wine cabinet.
- Humidity maintenance.
- Available only in black with a right-hand UV screened glass door.
- It is not recommended to place this unit under the counter due to drainage and ventilation requirements.
- Fixed glass top (not removable).
Please contact us on 020 7935 4679 for more details.
|Dimensions||850H x 300W x 462D mm|
|Cabinet Height||850 mm|
|Approx Bottle Capacity||10 + 2|
|Cabinet Footprint||W300 x D462 mm|
|Cabinet Usage||Open Bottle Preservation|