Why choose a EuroCave wine cabinet?
EuroCave created the wine cabinet and is the sole worldwide specialist for storing and serving wine.
After the work of wine-growers, the vinification and the bottling, EuroCave is the last link of the wine-making chain, from the vine to the glass.
The constant development and searching for top-quality solutions for wine maturing and serving.
Using our know-how and expertise, EuroCave offers the best solutions for storing your wine by observing the 5 criteria essential for wine storage
A CONSTANT TEMPERATURE
For optimal wine maturing, it is necessary to store it at a constant temperature of 12°C
SUITABLE HUMIDITY LEVELS
The ideal hygrometry (humidity level) for maturing wine is 70 - 80%.
THERMAL INSULATION, UV PROTECTION
Protecting bottles from light, UV light adversely effects wine as it damages its tannins by oxidation.
Vibration effects some of wine’s chemical compounds. Bottles must therefore be protected of vibration.
A PERMANENT VENTILATION SYSTEM
Effective ventilation of the cabinet and good air circulation to prevent bad odours and the development of mould and bacteria.
- Insulation, thanks to polyurethane foam injected into the frame of the cabinet: equivalent to 2.5m of earth or 4m of concrete.
- Heater and cold circuit in all EuroCave cabinets to guarantee a constant temperature, regardless of the outside temperature (0°C - 35°C).
- Accurate temperature measurement (sensors) to effectively maintain the temperature, without effecting humidity levels.
- Aluminium inside wall ensuring uniformity of temperature and humidity levels throughout the cabinet (for single-temperature cabinets).
- Redistribution or removal of condensate to optimise humidity levels.
- Insulated solid doors and UV-proofed glass doors (double or triple glazing) to completely protect your wine from light.
- UV-free amber mood lighting to safely accentuate your bottles.
- Compressor mounted on shock-absorbing “silent blocks” and an insulated evaporator to prevent vibration inside the cabinet.
- EuroCave cabinet frame and shelves that absorb vibration.
- The weight and stability of EuroCave cabinets reduces propagation of vibration: 6 times less vibration for a cabinet loaded with bottles and 20 times less vibration for an empty cabinet than competitors’ cabinets.
> See the test carried out by INSA (National Institute of Applied Sciences)
- Natural ventilation by breather effect to gradually renew the air inside the cabinet.
- Active charcoal filter to protect bottles from odours and mould.
- Odourless aluminium inside wall.
AN ICONIC BRAND
Creator of the wine cabinet: unique expertise and know-how.
Global gold standard: recognized by top sommeliers and the most prestigious establishments.
French production at our two factories. Origine France Garantie label.
Commitment to the durability of our solutions.
Technological and technical expertise: In-house Research and Development department and test laboratory allowing us to constantly innovate in the pursuit of excellence.
Parts, labour, and travel guarantee: 3-5 or 10 years (depending on the range).
Minimum availability of parts 11 years from the date of manufacture of the product.
In-house customer service run by EuroCave professionals.
EuroCave showrooms and advisors worldwide.
In-house, responsive customer service.
3D software to carry out customised simulations of the layout of your cabinet